In addition to having an extended introductory tutorial on the use of VASP (presented during workshops here and here), I also have several posts intended as tutorial for students.
1. Basic Tutorials
2. More advanced Topics
- Manual creation of a primitive unit cell from a conventional unit cell (for the example of MOFs)
3. Random Topics
- One more digit of importance : general blog post discussing accuracy.
- VASP scaling behavior on BrENIAC
- Phonons obtained from VASP using the phonon module in HIVE :
- Introduction: Shake those atoms
- Folding Phonons